Brûlée Catering by Chef Jean-Marie Lacroix is the region’s premier catering company serving the greater Philadelphia area and all New Jersey shore points. Our talented team embodies decades of experience providing catering services to an impressive list of social, corporate and institutional clients, and serves extraordinary food at more than 4,000 events each year.
We specialize in raising the bar to service premier events and have earned exclusive status at over twenty of the region’s landmark buildings.
Are you looking for part time work with flexible scheduling? We are currently seeking Servers, Bartenders, Event Captains, Event Support Staff, Event Chefs and Production Cooks.
Brûlée is currently seeking new talent for our upcoming busy fall season. Apply online or email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Brûlée Catering is looking for an experienced Executive Chef for the Off-Premise Kitchen to oversee large scale events and daily operations. Our ideal candidate will have at least four years of leadership experience in successful contemporary dining and the delivery of culinary experiences.
- Culinary leader for all events, reporting to the Brûlée Culinary Director and General Manager.
- Supervising all aspects of food production including menu planning and food preparation
- Technical expert and trainer for other chefs by implementing business best practices in order to uphold our Company mission and values.
- Contribute expertise in food cost with local purchasing knowledge, labor controls, and employee hiring and retention.
- Supporting sales team in regards to culinary experiences to further business and account development.
To apply please fill out an application below or email Careers@Brulee-Catering.com directly with a cover letter and resume.
We are seeking candidates for the following part-time positions:
Pastry Production cooks
In Other New
Join our Email List